SPECTACULAR GATED ESTATE
5 Beds • 5 Baths • 5801 SF • 1.62 Acres • $5,995,000
141 Taylor Rd, Tiburon
This extraordinary gated estate was built in 2007 and with the current owner completing a phenomenal renovation in 2017. Beautifully sited on approximately 1.6 +/- acres of land and offering approx 5800 +/- sqft, this thoughtfully designed, custom built residence exudes quality, serenity and privacy. This 5 bedroom, 5 bath residence is generous in scale with every room boasting high ceilings, outstanding natural sunlight and serene water views.
The luxurious flowing floorplan embodies custom details attracting all lifestyles, whether it is family living or sophisticated entertaining, this impressive residence has it all.
Elegantly appointed throughout, this exceptional Tiburon estate offers sheer luxury, stylish living and tranquil relaxation in a prime Tiburon location , located in the sought after Reed School District. This property is also located in close proximity to Marin Country Day School & Marin Montessori School.
- Abundant french doors from every room on the main living spaces open out to an expansive wrap around slate terrace and an oversized entertainment patio offering the perfect setting with sweeping views across the bay
- Elevator access off of the garage to the main level offer the ultimate convenience for groceries and unloading
- The dramatic foyer leads you to a stately living room with stunning bay views, volume ceilings, a wood burning fireplace with gas start, recessed lighting and is complete with five sets of French doors opening to the slate view terrace
- The formal large dining room is centrally located on the main level between the kitchen and living room providing an ideal layout for entertaining while taking in the mesmerizing bay, bridge and six county views
- The expansive great room, with kitchen, family room and casual dining area has a fantastic indoor/outdoor flow, opening directly to the oversized private terrace and detatched recreation room
- The gourmet chef’s kitchen was newly updated with quartz countertops with full backsplash, peninsula seating for 4, a granite center island, white custom cabinetry with glass fronts, travertine flooring and high end stainless steel appliances which include: two stainless steel sinks, a 6 burner Viking gas range with griddle and double ovens, Subzero refrigerator, KitchenAid wine fridge, and two Bosch dishwashers
- A walk in pantry with built-in cabinetry and buffet is ideal for all your entertaining needs
- A beautiful casual dining nook overlooks the bay, providing a wonderful space for breakfast, coffee, or working mobile
- The adjacent family room is bathed in natural light through the large view windows and french doors, and features a gas burning fireplace and dramatic designer light fixture
- A large recreation room accessible from the outdoor terrace through french doors is perfect for entertaining and family lounging, complete with a wall of built-in cabinetry; this versatile room could serve as a possible bedroom, office, home gym, or children’s play center
- The office/library or optional 5th bedroom is located on the main level off of the foyer, offering extensive built-in cabinetry and a gas fireplace
- Adjacent to the office/library is a newly updated full bathroom with a spectacular shower and contemporary custom vanity
- The master suite, located upstairs, was perfectly designed with a fireplace, casual sitting area, and enormous his and her walk-in closet with built-in organizers. French doors with the retractable screen open out to a fabulous terrace offering a peaceful place to relax overlooking the Bay
- The newly updated spa-like master bath offers a white freestanding bathtub, a separate shower, a dual vanity with quartz countertops, and quality cabinetry
- The additional three bedrooms are upstairs, generous in size, all en-suite, with a wonderful feeling of privacy while offering great natural light
- The laundry room is conveniently located on the bedroom wing, offering built-in cabinetry and stainless steel wash sink
- The stunning wine cellar is located downstairs and offers built-in cabinetry and buffet, and can store approximately 450 bottles of wine; an inviting seating area is an adjacent providing a great space for wine and food tasting
- The gated entry offers a secure parking area for 8+ cars
- A large, flat driveway, and terraced level lawn provides the perfect location for basketball and other sporty endeavors
- Expansive slate terraces surround the main living areas, overlooking the sweeping views spanning six counties, the bridge and across the bay
- The private grounds offer lush level lawns and multiple terraces to relax or entertain family and friends
- Upgraded the front yard with a new front flagstone patio and garden
- The lower yard is accessed by a stone staircase and offers a flat play area and wonderful gardening opportunities. Scattered fruit trees include lemon, pear, apple, cherry, plum, orange, and fig and multiple blueberry bushes
- The adjacent lot (included with the subject property) offers a private location for a trampoline and children’s exploring
- An outdoor lover's dream with the finest mountain top trails in Marin County at the end of the road
- All of the main living areas offer dramatic 11' ceilings giving one a great feeling of space
- Newly refinished walnut hardwood flooring throughout the main public spaces
- All newly upgraded wool carpeting
- Retractable screen doors in the family room, dining room, master bedroom and recreation room
- Surround sound and recessed speakers in nearly every room, all with keypad controls
- Incredible storage throughout
- Air Conditioning
- Anderson windows and doors
- Copper gutters and downspouts
THE TIBURON PENINSULA
Ranked as one of the happiest seaside towns by Coastal magazine, this is the perfect place to call home.
Taylor Road is conveniently located only minutes to the popular the Nugget Market, the Village and Town Center Corte Madera shopping centers with the school bus stop is just down the road.
Nearby Paradise Park off Paradise Drive offers 19 acres of parkland, picnic tables, horseshoe pit, beach, and fishing pier. San Francisco is only a short 25 minute ferry ride, either by Tiburon ferry or Larkspur ferry. Whether it is sightseeing, dining or commuting to the financial district you are sure to enjoy the magical seaside lifestyle of the Tiburon peninsula.